Two expert consultancies, Nuage Vision (IP strategy) and Jupp Consulting (IP tax planning) formed a joint venture to provide quality advice to companies interested in maximising commercial return from their IP assets. With over 60 years’ combined experience we work with many companies to maximise the power of their technology.
Nuage Vision was created to help companies identify and use IP to support business strategy.
Dr Pete Hotten, founder of NuAge Vision is an expert in creating wealth from IP estates. From simply using IP in the most cost effective manner to using IP as a commercial and strategic weapon. Pete has been responsible for building organisations of over £100 million turnover purely based on using IP as a business asset to create value.
- IP awareness
- Systems for capturing and managing an organisations IP
- Creating and implementing IP strategies, using IP as a strategic weapon
- Using IP databases to identify potential partners, competitors, and new technologies
- IP as an asset to forge partnerships
- Monetising IP portfolios
Jupp Consulting builds on the world renowned expertise of Dr Andrew Jupp. With some 30 years’ experience of working with technology based SMEs, start-ups, to some of the world’s largest organisations. Andrew has built a reputation for providing tax efficient solutions and creating substantial value from IP estates. Andrew has worked with hundreds of businesses helping them to structure their activities so as to create IP tax-efficiency and ultimately derive the maximum value from it.
Andrew’s mantra is to exploit IP in the most tax efficient and cost effective way, now and for the future:
- Where should it be held?
- Group Structure and the “substantial shareholding exemption” (SSE)
- Cross-border issues
- Maximising value whilst creating and exploiting
- R&D tax credits
- Patent Box regime
- Maximising Value on exit – SSE, Entrepreneurs’ relief